By completing MPhil in the STEAM Education program, research students are expected to demonstrate
- an ability to identify research issue(s) and to develop viable research design as per the ethos of paradigm(s), methodologies, and methods employed in their research;
- a sound understanding of the major areas, focus, and contours of local, regional, and international research in their respective research area;
- a capacity for a critical assessment of relevant scholarly literature in their field of study;
- an ability to accomplish defined scholarly research within a specific research program ability to develop, implement and evaluate educational programs for the concerned community of practice;
- well-developed flexible problem-solving abilities (skills, knowledge, and attitudes) appropriate to the area of study; an ability to develop the ethos of lifelong learning in their personal and professional contexts.
Pedagogical Leader, Transformative Education Researcher, Curriculum/Resource Material Developer, Techno-Education Developer, Educational Practice and Policy Analyst, STEAM Program Developer, STEAM Entrepreneur, Reflective Partitioner
To see the program detail see the document section.